The SA Institute for Drug-Free Sport (SAIDS) is looking for a Legal Professional and/or Legal Firm to provide support to its Legal Department for 2022 financial year (one-year service level agreement with possibility of renewal). The following qualifications are required should you be interested in agreeing to a service level agreement with SAIDS:
- – Law, LLB Degree.
- – Admitted Attorney of the High Court or Advocate.
- – As an advantage:
- Knowledge of current Anti-Doping Rules and Regulations
- Sport litigation experience or a certificate in Sports Law
The appointed person or firm must possess the following skills:
- – Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- – Ability to work remotely and manage multiple tasks and cases.
- – Microsoft office skills: Word and Excel.
The appointed person will report directly to the Legal Manager. The service level agreement will encompass the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Collaborate on sport legal opinions with the Legal Manager.
- Research on relevant jurisprudence and South African law.
- Assist on SAIDS legal projects/contracts, where required.
- Draft Heads of Arguments and legal letters in preparation for Independent Doping Hearing Panel, High Court, Appeal and Court of Arbitration for Sport cases.
- Draft and/or revise service level agreements.
- Prepare cases with administrative support provided by the Legal Department.
Should you be interested in joining our dynamic team for a great working experience in anti-doping, kindly submit the following documentation to email@example.com :
- Curriculum Vitae with motivational letter
- Certified proof of qualifications
- Tax Clearance
- Completed and signed SBD 4
- Central Supplier Database (CSD) Report, if applicable
CLOSING DATE: 30 June 2022.
Should you have any queries please feel free to contact our offices at 021 686 1634 to speak to Wafeekah Begg-Jassiem (Legal Manager).